I never procrastinate when mixing down audio recordings.
Well, hardly ever. Okay, I guess I’m running 33% late.
Anyway, I finally got around to finishing up the HMS Pinafore sitzprobe recording with Lyric Theatre. Being in rehearsal for The Pirates of Penzance might might have provoked me to get around to it. Links are below.
If you have a Dropbox client (I don’t!) then use this link: http://db.tt/RbLjDCP3
If you want a CD, then ask me or try to find it at the warehouse somewhere.
Otherwise the individual files are available below:
- 01-Overture (partial)
- 02-We sail the ocean blue
- 03-I’m called Little Buttercup
- 04-The nightingale
- 05-A maiden fair to see
- 06-My gallant crew
- 07-Sorry her lot
- 08-Over the bright blue sea
- 09-Now give three cheers
- 10-When I was a lad
- 11-A British tar
- 12-Refrain audacious tar
- 13-Can I survive this overbearing
- 14-Fair moon to thee I sing
- 15-Things are seldom what they seem
- 16-The hours creep on apace
- 17-Never mind the why and wherefore
- 18-Kind captain I’ve important information
- 19-Carefully on tiptoe stealing
- 20-Farewell my own
- 21-A many years ago
- 22-Oh joy, oh rapture unforseen